Friday, May 29, 2009

Chesnut Family Reunion at Little Creek Ranch.

This years reunion was soooo much fun. We went to a huge cabin up the canyon from my hometown. This is the 3rd time doing it and the kids have loved it every year. It is always so enjoyable to be with family members and the kids loved being able to spend the whole weekend with their cousins. We missed having mom and dad there but feel sure that they are enjoying their time in Texas.


















































































































































































































5 comments:

jaime said...

I swear paige only you could take great pics while camping...it's just not fair :)

Stella said...

That looks like so much fun! One of the best summer traditions is a family reunion!

Johnson said...

I loved that post. Looks like you guys had fun! I love the pictures. You are gorgeous!!!

Kris and Katie said...

i miss you! I was a dumb,pregnant idiot for getting off of Fridays! You always look so good. Even at 3 in the morning

george said...

This is a great blog. Very cute stuff. I think that GOOD SPORT lefover idea is fantastic!

At any rate, my name is George and I attend Baruch College in New York. I am enrolled in an internet marketing class in which me and my fellow students were assigned a project. We chose to create a website to help Saint Jude Research Hospital ( http://saintjudecharity.com )

We are looking for all the support we can. I was wondering
if you would be willing to add a link to our site or post about
what we are trying to do for that great charity.

If you do, I will place a link to your site (if you want) to the site
listed as a supporter.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thank You,

George Christodoulou