Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's been waaaaay to long

I have seriously neglected my poor blog lately...but it is May. My absolute craziest month of the year...even worse then December. With school coming to a close it seems like everything else is too. Dance, gymnastics, Hershey track meets, school programs, softball, volleyball, Ahhhhhhhhh How am I supposed to keep up? So I will just post some fun pix of some things we have enjoyed lately.

A night of Baseball is a great activity for F.H.E. when the weather is so beautiful you just can't stay inside. It's also great to enjoy a picnic in the sunshine.
Now just some random pictures. This was crazy day at school. This was our "spring" breakWe took the girls up to Cabellas for a fun activity. They loved looking at all the animals. Crazy kids LOL

5 comments:

jaime said...

good to see your cute little family back in the blogging world! (blame it on facebook!)

John and Diana said...

I was going to address the blog neglect sometime soon....
Love the pictures and I saw you guys that night in your front yard playing basebale with Jason in his work clothes! Is that him and Cam sleeping again??? Is that a new picture?! Too funny! Miss you guys somethin' fierce!

Cheri said...

Your girls are such hams! It looks like they had lots of fun at Cabellas. I was telling Mark the other day we need to come up with a day to go to dinner with you folks. But I guess it won't be in May (don't want to add more to the list). Tell Jason and the girls hello from us!

Becky said...

you have an adorable family, Paige!! cute pics :)

Loni said...

I'm was wondering where you went! Looks like you have been busy! It is a crazy and fun time of the year!!