Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog Tagged

The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.

1. Closet

2. Laundry room 3. Fridge



4. Kitchen Sink

5. Favorite room


6. What your kids are doing right now (Kaycee is at girls camp, girls are making a mess)



7. Toilet

8. Favorite shoes

9. Self Portrait

10. this one is supposed to be your dream vacation, I still don't have my Hawaii pictures on the computer so I couldn't do that. I would love to go back to the islands again!!!

Now I tag...Angie, Diana, Marilee, Lindsey and Becky's (both) Have fun girls :-)

3 comments:

Becky said...

that looks like a fun one! thanks for tagging me. I'll have to do that when I get back from washington since all my pictures are on my computer. :)

John and Diana said...

Fun, I will do it as soon as I get home!

Can they be abstract pictures!!!???

Aldred Family said...

this was a fun one! I'll get right on it! ;)