Thursday, May 22, 2008

My CRAZY May!!!

Man oh man am I glad that May is almost over. looking back over my planner for the last month it's a bit of a surprise I haven't had a stress attack. I have had so many things going on but I know it's because it is the end of the school year and dance year and gymnastic year. So I thought I would share some pictures of all the things keeping me so crazy busy. First was Haley's track meet (which I already posted pix of) Then it was Haley's school program. It was super cute. Then Haley and Camrie had their dance recital (again already posted the pix). Then Sydeny had her 2nd grade camp out. Last week was Camrie's pre-school graduation. The program she did was so darling. Most of the song's they sang were Janeen Brady songs from my childhood so not only did they bring back memories of my youth but I LOVED seeing my 5 year old sing songs that I loved as a child. The next day was Kaycee's track meet. She did very well too. She ran the 200 and the 400m. She placed 3rd in both races. Then that night was Sydneys gymnastics performance. She has learned a great deal this year and she loves it. Plus she definitely has the build for it being as tiny as she is. The next day was Camrie's preschool party and then that night was Bunko at Angies with an 80's theme. I must confess it was kinda fun to put all the make-up on and make my bangs big. All Jason said when he saw me was "I'm glad I didn't know you back then" Camrie looked at me weird and said "Mommy you look pretty......weird" Yes I know. And then to finish out this week tomorrow is Sydney's track and field day at school and Haley's water day. Oh I almost forgot, today was Kaycee's country report day. She did her report on Australia. She looked really cute and did a great job. Her class is doing a time capsule that I just found out about so tonight I have to rummage up some pictures of her and the things she loves, find some newspaper clippings of current events and write a letter telling her what I love about her at this age. They will be mailing us the package in 10 years. Should be fun...but still a bit of a stress to get put together tonight. So I guess I should stop typing this and go get started. Again I will be so happy when May is done and over with.

8 comments:

John and Diana said...

I laughed so hard when I read what Jason said, that he was glad he didn't know you back then!! I loved the outfit!!! Don't tell me you still had all that in your closet!??!!!! I love it!!!!

jaime said...

What! he would have been lucky to know you back then. You were one hot chick!

Suzette said...

Don't you love the end of year? I only have two is school and we were are going crazy with the million things they have to do. I LOVE your outfit isn't it fun to go back in time?

Matt and Valerie said...

You looked HOT as an 80's chick - man that brought back a lot of memories. I loved the double sock look - wonder if that will ever come back in style. :-) Sure love and miss ya.
Val

Johnson said...

Busy busy month! I'm glad you found my blog...I am adding you to my blog too! It is so much fun to get to know people through their blogs!! Loved the outfit!!! I need a good excuse to dress up 80's..I think I would enjoy it too much!!!!

Becky

Aldred Family said...

Holy cow! Crazy busy is an understatement! Sounds like the girls have been having lots of fun and you have been extremely supportive! I totally LOVE the 80's outfit!! You wear it well! :)

Chalise said...

Ha Ha...Paige dont try to tell people that you "dressed up" I know you wear your clothes, hair and makeup like that EVERYDAY!
Chalise

Darla said...

Wow..what a busy month! Loved the 80's hair and clothes...did you go shopping at a Thrift store for that outfit? Or did you have it from high school?
That is cool that Kaycee did a report on Australia. I bet Grandpa Vincent loved that!
Love,
Darla