Saturday, February 7, 2009

I just LOVE my silly girls

I don't really have anything new to blog about but I am way over due for an update so I will do one anyway. The other night we had my bro-in-law over for dinner and afterwords he wanted to play the wii with the girls. Kaycee has a ninja game that she loves to play so he decided to have a battle with her. He did end up beating her (just barely) and he beat Haley at it too. When it was Sydney's turn to take him on,.....she KICKED HIS TRASH at the game and he didn't even mean to let her win. It was hilarious to watch. Just goes to show you cant be to cocky with kids because when you end up eating crow, it's pretty dry and tough to swallow...good job Sydney.



6 comments:

Cheri said...

Paige-looks like fun at your house. Way to go Syndney for kicking his trash! It's good to see what your little clan is up to.

Loni said...

Man, I need to get one of those wii's. Everyone says how fun they are. And it looks like your family has a great time with them too!

Aldred Family said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I love that picture of the girls... super cute!!

Stella said...

Too funny, way to go Sydney!

Grandma and Grandpa Chesnut said...

Go Sydney. You rock! What cute girls and smart I might add. They must take after their grandma and grandpa. Sure do love you!!

Darla said...

Ha ha ha...Matthew got to have a slice of humble pie, huh? Great job Sydney!
Love ya!