Monday, December 29, 2008

Half way to 70.....UGGG!


Isn't that a pleasant way to put it? So yes I just had a birthday and yes I am now 35. I truly remember when 35 sounded so old, and now it soooooo doesn't. I had a great birthday. My girls gave me the movie Napoleon Dynamite which is one of my favorites and season 1 of "the office" which is my favorite tv show. My very sweet husband gave me a day of pampering at the spa...exactly what every girl wants! I can not wait to go get my hot stone massage!

We were headed to Provo for dinner that night but the storm was so nasty I didn't want to be on the freeway so we did the next best thing and went for Pasta and Salad which was what I was craving anyway. Thank you to my sweet husband and girls for making my birthday a wonderful day. I love you all to pieces!

11 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had a very good day.

Loni said...

Happy Birthday! And I agree with you 35 is not old!! Hope it was a fun day for ya!

Danette~ said...

35 years have treated you well...you look great!
HaPPy BirTHdaY!!!

jaime said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! As always, you look so cute in that pic!

Chalise said...

Has your hair started turning gray or your teeth falling out yet? :-)

Suzette said...

Thanks for making me realize that 35 is 1/2 way to 70!!! It made me feel OLD!!!! You look great for you old age. I hope you had a happy happy b-day.

The Claysons said...

For one... You still look 21. Hope your day was wonderful! You're the greatest!

Grandma and Grandpa Chesnut said...

Glad your birthday was a good one...we are pathetic in-laws; but we love you so much and are so thankful for you. You don't look a day over 21. Love Ya!

Aldred Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! 35 isn't so bad, and at least you looked super cute!! Glad you had a good one :)

Darla said...

Ahhhhgh.....that makes me feel old! But you look great. There's a saying that goes something like 40 is the new 30, so that must mean that 35 is the new 25! There you go! Hope your bday celebration was the best!

John and Diana said...

Hope you had a wonderful day. You keep up this pace and you will catch up with me! Luv ya sweetie!
Di