Friday, October 31, 2008

Ooooooohhhhh....scarey!!!!

Halloween is allways anticipated in our house by 4 excited little girls. I kind of spaced it off this year and didn't start getting costumes ready until the day we were to go trick or treating down main street (last Saturday) Angie really saved my butt and let me borrow 2 of her costumes...THANKS ANGIE!

I really like that Spanish Fork has that tradition. All of the buisnesses on main street sit out if front of their store and hand out candy to thousands of little grabby hands. We have done it every year that we have lived (10 yrs---holy cow), and my kids love it. Usually by the end my patience has about had it. I thought the girls costumes all turned out pretty dang cute!
We will be doing trunk-or-treating in our church parking lot so that means less walking for everyone...yeah!
Kaycee's idea of a "death spirit".....oookay?



Have you ever seen such a pretty "spider queen"








Okay this picture just makes me giggle......"AAAARRRRGGGG Matey!" I have flying monkeys....DON'T make me use them!





HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!


Thank you...thank you very much

6 comments:

Loni said...

Wow! Great costumes. They all look so cute. I love the picture of your little pirate. She has the perfect pirate face! Thanks for sharing!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

The girls look so adorable. I love all the pictures. Their personalities really shine.

Kera said...

Paige -
Love the pics - especially Sydney's face - what a crack up!

The Warner Family said...

I also love Sydney's picture. She looked just like a real pirate. Argh! I think that's what they say? Your family is so cute!

Aldred Family said...

I love the costumes! Cute pics.It's fun to see your girls fun personalities through the costumes they pick. They are all so cute!! Looks like you guys had a fun Happy Halloween!! :)

Shannon said...

Those costumes are really cute. And your girls are even cuter. I love Halloween.