Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jason doesn't think I look hot as a "dude" Do you?

So it was time for Halloween theme Bunko tonight. I was a bit stressed because I had no idea what I was going to dress up as because I never do. I finally decided on a "white trash guy ". I found me a mullet wig and tattoo arm bands. Add dark eyebrows and a 5:oo shadow and I was ALMOST done. My sweet and innocent 12 year old suggested the cigarette and beer bottle (it was from our homemade root beer kit). I thought the final affect was pretty funny. When I went outside to take pictures in the back yard, I came through the fence and Powder (who was in his kennel) FREAKED OUT! He was jumping and barking up a storm until I got close and talked to him and reassure him that it was only me. It was pretty funny.


In the end it was all worth it because I won "best costume" at Bunko. Everyone looked so funny. My camera was just about to die so I only got a few shots. If you want to see everyones costumes you will have to go to Angies or Nikkis blog as soon as they get them posted. It was so much fun.


Thanks Jaime for hosting it and thanks gals for the wonderful laughs. Cant wait until next year.


17 comments:

Becky said...

That is CRAZY!! I seriously had to look very closely, at first I really didn't believe that was you. Awesome costume!!!!!

Shantelle said...

WOW~ amazing transformation! You are so creative to come up with that!! Haliarous!

John and Diana said...

That is hillarious! The long pretty fingernails don't really fit, but really funny nonetheless!!!

Suzette said...

Paige you totally rocked that outfit. I love it!!!

The Warner Family said...

I think you look tougher than your hubby! Sorry Jason, but it's the total truth. Haha! That was so much fun.

John and Diana said...

BTW, the 70's music of ABBA (which is what the movie is based on)(oh and not alot of 70's music was good!) is actually is pretty good. The movie makes you appreciate it a little more. You know the songs by Erasure: "lay all your love on me" and "take a chance on me" ??? These were ABBA songs remade by Erasure. I date myself sometimes!! Ha Ha!

Danette~ said...

Hi, Paige.
I found your blog through Val's and had to take a look! You looked fabulous!! What a great idea. I have to say that last picture you posted looks just like John Stamos during his FULL HOUSE days.

Aldred Family said...

Holy cow! You look so different! Does Jason still look at you the same? ;) j/k

Aldred Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stella said...

I love it! You are so HOT! I'm serious, you gals need to include some of us outsiders. You are having way too much fun not to share!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

The best costume I have ever seen. I wish I would have been there in person. I am sad I was unable to come. Are you going to dress up again for Halloween? You should! So great!

Darla said...

Wow...I didn't recognize you (which is a good thing, right?) Great costume!

Michelle and Nick said...

What a great idea. Where ever did you come up with that one....? Glad it worked out!

Anonymous said...

hey its kelsie albee way cool

Johnson said...

That is too funny! It looks like a lot of fun!!

Haley Hatch Freeman said...

Thanks Paige for the comment on my blog. It was nice of you to take the time to leave it. It means a lot to me to hear feedback about my book.
I don't know a lot about the tv show interview I did except that it is on Spanish Fork cable Channel 17. I think the program is called Turning the Page. I would love to hear when it airs and any info about it. I'm sad that I can't see it or any of my family.
So this is a way strange thing to ask you but if you do happen to see it could you take a picture of your tv during my interview? I'm a dork I know, but hey it isn't every day that I'm on tv! lol
you could send it to afuturefortomorrow@gmail.com

I do remember meeting you before and Chalise has talked about you a lot through the years.
I love that your daughter and I have the same name, you have a beautiful family!

You and any of your blog viewers are welcome to my blog it is afuturefortomorrow.blogspot.com

Thanks again for your comment. I'm happy you got to read my book and I was able to share my story with you.

Grandma and Grandpa Chesnut said...

Glad you didn't look like that when Jason brought you home!!! Would have scared me too death... Love Ya!