Friday, May 9, 2008

"Speed Racer"

Ok so I just have to brag a little bit about my speedy little Haley. On Tue the 6th she went to her first Hersey Track Meet. She was extreamly nervous about how it all worked but I knew she would do well because when she races Kaycee she can beat her half the time and Kaycee is really fast also. Haley ran the 50 meter and the 200 meter and also did the long jump. She won both of her races and so she went onto the semi-finals in the 50 m (they don't do semi-finals for the 200). She also won her heat in the semi-finals but they only take the 7 fastest times so even though she won her heat she didn't make it to the finals. She felt really good about how she did and I wasn't about to be one of those parents who argue with the officials. I am so proud of my speedy little racer. Kaycee's Hersey Track Meet is a week from Tue so she is excited as well.

WAY TO GO HALEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

That is so awesome. Go Haley! I love to see what your girls are up to. I think it is fun to read about your girls through their mom's eyes.

Nicki said...

She was pretty darn quick, I saw her run the 200, and the semi finals for the 50, and she is a little speedster. Way to go Haley.

Becky said...

how fun!! track was my favorite. i didnt know haley was so fast! tell her congrats from me. :)

Michelle and Nick said...

Congrats Haley!!

There, now can I have the Survivor tape? :-)

Aldred Family said...

Whoa! Turbo!! I bet she is so fun to watch!! Way to go Haley!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to our fast little granddaugher from Grandma & Grandpa Chesnut. We are so proud of you, keep up the good work. You are amazing! I forgot my password so we come across as anonymous. Sorry about that!!