Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Eve Party

"The Gang" at our Christmas Eve Party
Yummy Dinner
Silly Cousins
Having so much fun
Good Times!
We had our annual Christmas eve party with Jasons family this year. Each year we have our get together at the Institute at UVSC. There is a game room/kitchen that is just perfect for our size of group. We had a delicious dinner followed by gift exchange with the cousins and a white elephant gift game for the adults. What I didn't realize when I was putting my white elephant gift together was that the 2 oldest grandkids (Garrett -17 and Ashlee-15) would be joining us this year. That might have made me think twice before putting together my gift of a naughty little Santa outfit, fragrance lotion and some mints. Well as you can probably guess my gift ended up in the hands of........a 17 year old boy! Yea his ears were red but not as red as mine!

0 comments: