Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A new favorite on my list of movies

So I just watched a show today that will be on my list of movies I could watch over and over. One of the reasons I like it so much is that it is full of fantasy (something that I LOVED as a kid and reminds me of my childhood.) and mythical things. My kids watched the 2nd half with me and are now dying to watch the whole thing. It is the movie "STARDUST" with Claire Danes, Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert DeNiro. It may sound like a corney plot but it is seriously sooo good. I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone in the mood for a good flick.

1 comments:

Chalise said...

I really got a kick out of Robert DeNaro in that movie. It's a good one (with a few pretty cheesy parts). We just watched Becoming Jane and I think you would like that one.