Monday, December 3, 2007

Want to see some cute pics of the girls?

Go to the link announcing joy in my link list. Then go to the gallery. Then click on the big picture of the girl in the hat with the big red flower on it. Go to the bottom of the page and click on older posts. This is the site of my friend who took the girls pictures. She does such an awesome job I will never go anywhere else for my girls pictures. Check out all the cute designs she does for cards. I am going to have her do baptism announcements for Sydney. Jason asked me if I felt bad that I will be doing announcements for her but didn't do it for Kaycee and Haley. My response was "well they didn't do announcements back then and besides, Kaycee and Haley actually have a baby scrapbook done, Sydney and Camrie don't".

1 comments:

Karen said...

Hey there! We will be in Idaho over Christmas... bummer! We will have to figure out a time to all meet up in Cedar City soon! Are you living in Provo?