Monday, December 10, 2007

Funny Girls


Okay I just have to share a few funny things. The other day Jason and I were talking about his job situation and some decisions that need to be made and I put my head in my hands and said I just don't know what to do. Sydney pipes up and said, "Maybe you should call Dr. Laura." I laughed quite a bit at that one. Then today Camrie was down stairs singing Christmas carols and it became apparent to me that she has been watching some Monte Python. I heard a pretty voice singing "Silent night...Holy Grail." It's a good thing I write these down because some of the things that come out of their mouth has me rolling.

1 comments:

Matt and Valerie said...

Your girls are so cute! I can't wait until my kids start saying funny things like that. So...did you ever end up calling Dr. Laura? :-)