Monday, December 10, 2007

Blog Tagged

Okay well everyone on my link list has done this I'm sure so I can't tag anyone. I'll go ahead and do my 6 facts anyway just for fun. I have been thinking about it today and can't come up with any crazy psycho stuff like my sister ;-)

1. I have an INTENSE love of good fragrances. I am not exaggerating when I say I have 22 different bottles of perfume. I also have about 15 different smelly lotions and about 30 candles. Anything that smells good that I can burn in my house or put on my body, I'm a sucker for. Every night before I climb into bed I put on some lotion and snuggle up to Jason and wait for him to tell me how good I smell. I can't really pick a favorite fragrance because I love so many different kinds.

2. My new favorite kind of music to listen to is Celtic music. I have about 15 different Cd's that I change between and I'm not tired of it yet.

3.I love to write in my journal. Every Sunday I sit down and write about my past week. I write funny things that the girls have said or done, about how crazy my life is right now and all the stress my mind needs to get out. I also have a "journal in a jar" where I pick out a different question about my life and then tape it to the page and write about it. It is one of my favorite pastimes to get out my old journals and read entries from years ago. One way it has really come in handy is that the girls love to hear about when i was pregnant with them or when they were little.

4. My new favorite colors together are pink and brown. In fact one might say I have become a little obsessed with it. My purse is pink and brown as is my church bag and my work bag. Last month I had my girls pictures done and they were all wearing pink and brown. It turned out really cute though so thank heavens for my obsession. We have a brown dog as well but Jason has threatened me if I put a pink collar on him.

5. I have a guilty pleasure that I'm kinda ashamed to admit. One of my favorite shows to watch is.......Americas Next Top Model. I know I know, Jason gives me crap about it to but I really love it. I started watching in its 2nd season because there was a Mormon girl on it. Of course she was an absolute twit but I got hooked on it. I also love the show "So you think you can dance". Last year a Mormon kid actually won it and he was an incredible dancer. I'm reading this now thinking "Man I sound like a teeny-bopper". Like I said GUILTY pleasure.

6. I am the only girl in my family with a middle name and one of two that was born without and extra toe on each foot. I also am the only one without a birthmark. Because of this my older brother used to try to convince me I was adopted. The U of U was doing a study about this particular gene and wanted some of my babies blood if they had the 6th toe but we ended up learning that because I didn't have the toe I don't carry the gene. However a few of my siblings have passed it on to their kids.

Okay well I think that's it. Now you all know some of my darkest secrets;-)

2 comments:

Suzette said...

I have a guity pleasure of watching dumb reality shows as well. Ryan calls me his 14 year old wife. My lates is re-runs of 90210. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Chalise said...

I actually have a couple of my friends who also say that their guilty pleasure is watching ANTM as well. hmmmm...
You probably are addopted.